Bassem N. Salem
Bassem joined the firm in August 2018. He received his J.D., with honors, from Thomas Jefferson School of Law. While attending law school, he worked as a certified Law Clerk for both civil, criminal, and immigration law offices. Intent on helping those victimized by insurance companies, Bassem goes to battle for his clients and is devoted to bringing them the best possible result.
Bassem was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. In his free time, he enjoys being outdoors, playing basketball, fishing, and going to the beach.
- DeVry University, Long Beach CA
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego CA
- California Supreme Court, 2019
- U.S. District Court, S.D. California, 2019
- Member, State Bar of California Consumer Attorneys of San Diego