Bus Accident Archive
As the new school year approaches, ensuring school zone safety becomes paramount for our children’s well-being. With an influx of young pedestrians and increased traffic, it is crucial for parents and drivers to be vigilant and take necessary precautions. Here are some essential tips for creating safer school zones and protecting our children from potential accidents.
Even those of us who fly only occasionally are familiar with the safety instructions given by flight attendants before take off. Why don’t we get similar safety instructions in motorcoaches, like Greyhound or buses that take us on school or charter trips? Why aren’t buses required to have safety lighting that would enable you to find the exit in case of an emergency? Whey are there no seat belts in buses? Are buses outfitted with emergency exits and, if so, where are they and how do you operate them?
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review