Premises Liability Archive
You’ve worked hard all year and deserve a vacation, but before you head out of town for some fun and relaxation, think about how you will feel knowing that someone may be spying on you in your vacation rental.
Booking sites such as Airbnb, VRBO, and others offer more comfortable digs than a traditional hotel, but how much can you trust that your host will respect and protect your privacy? From the host’s perspective, cameras can provide legitimate protection from theft, damage, noise complaints, and other problems, but the trade-off is potentially compromising guest privacy.
Homeowners insurance is important for more than just protecting your home. Homeowners insurance provides liability insurance if someone is injured on your property. With summer festivities in full swing, you’ll want to be protected in the event that your dog bites someone or knocks them down. It’s important to understand that certain dog breeds can affect your ability to get coverage and may result in personal liability if your homeowner’s coverage does not cover a dog bite claim. In this blog post, we’ll break down the topic of homeowners insurance and restricted dog breeds to provide you with a clear explanation of the issue.
San Diego has miles and miles of hiking trails, from easy coastal strolls to extreme mountain hikes. But what happens if you get hurt on a hike? Hiking injuries ranging from twisted ankles to broken bones can be serious, even requiring surgery in some cases. Can you make a claim for hiking injuries?
Property and business owners have a duty of care to keep guests and visitors safe by reasonably maintaining their premises in a safe and secure condition. Negligent security occurs when inadequate security is provided under the circumstances. If you have been a victim of crime on someone else’s property, speak with an experienced San Diego personal injury attorney. You may have a claim for compensation against the property owner or manager.
You never know what is going to happen when you are at a bus station or subway platform. Certainly, all of us hope that we will arrive at our destination safely, and that is what happens in 99 percent of the time, but let’s not ignore the fact that slip and fall and other premises liability accidents do happen on bus stations and subway/train platforms.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review