The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting every one of us. At Bruno & Associates, we are committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, clients, vendors and the public while still continuing to provide the best legal services possible to every single person who needs our help. A global effort – to protect the most vulnerable and to curb the spread of this virus – requires all of our care, and all of our participation. I want to let you know about the ways in which we are doing our part.
We are implementing flexible work arrangements to allow our attorneys and staff to work remotely when possible, but we will also maintain a limited office presence to ensure that our clients’ legal services are not interrupted. Those whose work requires them to be in the office are following guidance to maximize interpersonal space and, of course, we are asking attorneys and staff to stay home if they are sick and we are providing additional resources to make that possible. As always, the health and safety of our employees, clients, vendors, and the public remains a top priority for us.
Additionally, we are engaging in daily, extensive, deep cleaning and disinfecting of all hard surfaces. Like many other businesses, we are taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures to curb the spread of the virus. This includes ensuring client facing surfaces in conference and meeting rooms are cleaned regularly throughout the day and before and after each client meeting. I want to express my deep gratitude to all of our attorneys and staff for their determination, spirit, and hard work in the face of this adversity. As of today, our Mission Valley office remains open to serve our clients.
For our clients and potential clients, we offer remote video conferencing appointments and we are experimenting with new and different ways to remain available to those who need us during this crisis. We are adapting and responding to this crisis in our own way with the aim of continuing to be available to help and advise those who need us during this difficult time. We know our clients depend on us, perhaps even more so in times like these. We are bringing the same passion and determination to meeting this challenge that we do in everything else we do.
There is no mistaking the challenge of this moment and we do not yet know with certainty when this crisis will be behind us. The entire Bruno & Associates family is committed to rising to the challenge before us through bold thought and bold action.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review