Do I Have a Case?
A common question asked by many new clients is: Do I Have a Case? With over 45 years combined experience, Eugene Bruno & Associates has successfully handled thousands of accident cases and recovered tens of millions for our clients. We can tell whether you have a legitimate case.
The first part of my analysis is liability, or: Who Caused the Accident? To determine liability, the more information you can provide, the better my analysis will be. Photos of the damage to both cars and the scene are essential. If you think the other party will blame you for the accident, try to get photos of the scene before moving the vehicles. These photos can be strong evidence to support your case. Talking to people at the scene may locate witnesses.
The second part of my analysis is: What are Your Damages? While most injuries resulting from car accidents are not catastrophic or life threatening, that doesn’t mean you won’t have medical bills, time off work, and other out of pocket expenses. Also, some injuries are not obvious because they don’t show up on X-rays, but they can cause you to miss work and they may require significant treatment.
Be wary of claim adjusters who try to pressure you into agreeing to settle quickly and be cautious about giving the claim adjuster a recorded statement about the accident or your injuries. Such statements may typically use deceptive or leading questions that will be used against you.
Do I Have A Case?
The easiest way to figure out whether you have a legitimate case is to speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer. Even those who do not see themselves as the “suing type,” often have questions about their rights, the claims process, and DMV accident reporting requirements that should be answered by a legal professional.
Protect Your Rights!
If you’ve been injured through no fault of your own, remember: the lawyer you choose could be the difference between being fully compensated for your injury and not. With over 45 years combined experience, we have been helping accident victims throughout San Diego and Southern California get the compensation they deserve. We can help you, too.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review