Please Support MADD
Please help support Mothers Against Drunk Driving in their mission to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this violent crime and prevent underage drinking. MADD is a terrific organization and worthy of our support. There are 2 opportunitites coming up where San Diegans can show their support for MADD.
San Diego Walk Like MADD on October 18, 2014 at NTC Park, Liberty Station: www.walklikemadd.org/sandiego
San Marcos Walk Like MADD on November 1, 2014 at California State University San Marcos: www.walklikemadd.org
Did You Know?
On average, 1 in 3 people will be involved in a drunk driving crash in their lifetime.
In 2009, 10,839 people died in drunk-driving crashes — 1 every 50 minutes — and more than 350,000 were injured in drunk driving crashes.
Every 90 seconds, a person is injured in a drunk driving crash.
An average drunk driver has driven drunk 87 times before a first arrest.
50 to 75 % of convicted drunk drivers continue to drive on a suspended license.
Drunk Driving costs each adult in this country almost $500 per year.
If all 17 million people who admitted to driving drunk in the past year had their own state, it would be the fifth largest in the U.S.*
* All information provided by MADD
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review