San Diego Drivers Ranked 5th Worst in America
According to data compiled by QuoteWizard Insurance, the citizens of San Diego were ranked the 5th worst drivers in America. This was a surprising rank above Los Angeles who was ranked 6th on the list. This list was compiled by accidents, speeding tickets, DUIs and citations to formulate where every city fell on the list and included 75 of the most populated cities in America.
What could be attributed to California’s high population and strict Highway Patrol is the state had 5 of its major cities on the top 10 worst drivers list with Sacramento coming in at number 1. With San Diego placed at the number 5 spot, this alarming statistic will hopefully encourage drivers to follow speed limits and be more aware when on the roads.
QuoteWizard insurance had also listed in 2016 that San Diego drivers were 2nd overall in total DUIs out of all major metropolitan cities in America. With the 4th of July coming up, be aware of these statistics as the roads will continually be getting more crowded until the holiday has passed. Be sure to take advantage of new technology such as Lyft or Uber to avoid driving under the influence. A collective effort must be used to make the roads of San Diego safer.
Here were the top 10 worst cities to drive in as listed by QuoteWizard Insurance:
- Sacramento, CA
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Riverside, CA
- Richmond, VA
- San Diego, CA
- Los Angeles, CA
- Columbus, OH
- Omaha, NE
- Denver, CO
- Bakersfield, CA
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review