Supporting San Diego LGBT Community Center’s Youth Housing
Supportive, positive environments are important for all young people to thrive. It may be especially true for LGBTQ youth, who are more likely than their straight peers to experience negative life and health outcomes. LGBTQ youth are more likely to face rejection by their families and bullying and harassment at school. They are more likely to battle isolation, rejection, and ridicule.
They are more likely to suffer depression, anxiety, and low self-esteem. Overwhelmed by these negative emotions, they are more likely to resort to drugs or alcohol to ease the pain. They are twice as likely to attempt suicide as straight youth and about 1 in 3 who try to kill themselves actually dies.
In honor of Pride, Eugene Bruno & Associates has made a financial contribution to the San Diego LGBT Community Center’s youth programs and Sunburst Youth Housing Project, which provides affordable, supportive housing for high risk LGBTQ and HIV+ youth many of whom were living in the streets after having been ejected from their homes because of their sexual orientation or gender identity. We are proud to support these wonderful programs helping great kids.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review