What If the Victim Dies Before Bringing a Lawsuit?
When a person dies as a result of a car accident, two types of claims can be brought. The person’s family members may bring a wrongful death lawsuit to seek a recovery for the damages that they have suffered, including the loss of love and companionship of their loved one and loss of that person’s income too.
Also, the personal representative of the deceased’s estate may bring a survival claim on behalf of the deceased. The survival claim covers the pain and mental anguish that the deceased endured from the time of accident until death, the cost of medical expenses, and the funeral expenses.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review