Why Are Cell Phone Tickets Down?
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, traffic citations for “illegally talking on a hand-held cellphone and texting while driving” have dropped 25 % over the past three years, but it’s not because fewer drivers are using their cell phone or texting. More aggressive enforcement is needed to curb distracted driving. April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review