Woman Dies in 7-Car Accident in Tarzana
A 64-year-old female driver of a Saturn Ion died instantly in a chain reaction traffic accident allegedly caused by a drunk driver recently in Tarzana, California. The woman’s car folded in on itself from a rear impact leaving it in an unrecognizable state. The crash involved seven cars and was started by a 33-year-old male driver who then went into a local convenience store and bought a six-pack of beer.
One witness saw the man rapidly drink one beer. Another witness said he was already so intoxicated that he could barely stand. By drinking the beer after the accident, the driver could then put into question whether his blood alcohol concentration was a factor before the accident. It was also noted by witnesses that the driver was driving about 90 miles per hour when the crash occurred.
A second person was injured in the crash and taken to the hospital. The driver who caused the crash was also injured and hospitalized. The tragic accident is under investigation by local police. As part of the investigation, police investigators may have to conduct an accident reconstruction to determine what exactly occurred. The implicated driver has yet to be charged with any criminal offenses pending the results of the investigation.
Drunk driving, speeding, and other forms of negligence often lead to tragic results including serious bodily injury and death. Those responsible for such accidents are often criminally charged. Their victims may also seek legal compensation for their losses and injuries through a personal injury or wrongful death claim.
If you have been harmed by a negligent, careless, or reckless driver in or around the San Diego area, the Eugene Bruno & Associates can help. We have over 45 years combined experience in practicing personal injury law. Don’t talk to an insurance representative until you get the legal advice and guidance you need. We offer free case consultations in which you can learn your rights and options. Contact the firm to get started.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review