2020 Scholarship Winner
Congratulations to our 2020 scholarship winner, Joseph Blount. Joseph, age 20, was born and raised in San Diego and currently lives in the Mid City area.
Joseph and his siblings were raised by a single mother. Financial hardship forced Joseph and his family to move frequently throughout his youth. Every move meant Joseph had to start over at a new school and this made it difficult for him to focus on his studies. He had a hard time maintaining attendance and he dropped out of school in his junior year of high school. Housing instability is the leading cause of chronic school absenteeism which puts students like Joseph at high risk of dropping out of school. Students of color are far more likely to experience housing insecurity. Bruno & Associates is happy to be able to help by awarding Joseph a $500 scholarship for a laptop computer. Now 20-years-old and with a daughter on the way, Joseph is finishing his GED and he is excited to find a career and start a family of his own. Joseph plans to join the U.S. Navy after he receives his diploma. Congratulations and we wish you much success, Joseph!
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review