Head-On Collision Accidents
It goes without saying that a head on collision is highly likely to result in serious, and even catastrophic or fatal, injuries to all involved. Even in the least severe of San Diego head on collisions, you will almost certainly require extensive medical treatment and a lengthy spell of rehabilitation and recovery.
Of course, each treatment and procedure you undergo will carry a significant financial cost and, while these bills are rapidly increasing, you may also be unable to work and generate an income, potentially resulting in financial hardship for yourself and your family. The San Diego car accident attorneys at Eugene Bruno & Associates feel strongly that you should never face financial hardship due to the negligent or purposeful dangerous actions of another motorist. As such, we will dedicated our legal expertise to recovering the damages and compensation you deserve.
Why Do San Diego Head-On Collisions Accidents Happen? Our Attorneys Answer
In general terms, head-on collisionstend to be attributable to speeding, reckless driving, or drunk and drug driving. In reality, the circumstances are never quite so clear-cut and, when you hire a San Diego head-on collision attorney from Eugene Bruno & Associates, you will benefit from over 45 years combined experience in winning lawsuits relating to:
- Driver fatigue, sometimes due to long-distance truck drivers failing to take their prescribed rest breaks, or perhaps a driver travelling home from work, whose reflexes are slowed due to tiredness
- Distracted driving, which is often caused by a negligent driver using a cell phone whilst driving, but canalso occur due to adjusting a GPS navigation system, air conditioning, heating, or music in the car. Recent statistics suggest that distracted driving has become the main cause of collisions in San Diego and beyond
- Driving whilst intoxicated by either alcohol or drugs. Despite the dangerous of doing so being well-publicized, many motorists still indulge in this reckless and highly dangerous behavior, making alcohol the number one most common factor in San Diego head-on collision accidents
- Motorists failing to yield at a faulty or damaged traffic signal
- Drivers forced to swerve to avoid obstacles, including potholes and debris in their path
Although speeding is commonly associated with fatal head-on collisions, our San Diego lawyers are aware that even a low-speed crash of this type can be devastating. At Eugene Bruno & Associates, we have an outstanding proven record of success, making us the obvious choice to handle your lawsuit.
Schedule your Free Initial Consultation with an Expert San Diego Head-On Collision Accident Attorney Today
When you are involved in a San Diego head-on collision accident, you are likely to sustain serious injuries, such as the following:
- Broken skull, cheekbones, jaw, or other facial injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Lacerations and contusions caused by glass, metal and other debris
- Traumatic brain injuries, resulting from significant impact to the head.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review