Head on Collision Accident Attorney in San Diego
It goes without saying that a head on collision is highly likely to result in serious, and even catastrophic or fatal, injuries to all involved. Even in the least severe of San Diego head on collisions, you will almost certainly require extensive medical treatment and a lengthy spell of rehabilitation and recovery. Of course, each treatment and procedure you undergo will carry a significant financial cost and,while these bills are rapidly increasing, you may also be unable to work and generate an income, potentially resulting in financial hardship for yourself and your family. The San Diego car accident attorneys at Eugene Bruno & Associates feel strongly that you should never face financial hardship due to the negligent or purposeful dangerous actions of another motorist. As such, we will dedicated our legal expertise to recovering the damages and compensation you deserve.
Why do San Diego Head On Collisions Accidents Happen? Our Attorneys Answer
In general terms, head-on collisionstend to be attributable to speeding, reckless driving, or drunk and drug driving. In reality, the circumstances are never quite so clear-cut and, when you hire a San Diego head-on collision attorney from Eugene Bruno & Associates, will benefit from years of experience in winning lawsuits relating to:
- Driver fatigue, sometimes due to long-distance truck drivers failing to take their prescribed rest breaks, or perhaps a driver travelling home from work, whose reflexes are slowed due to tiredness
- Distracted driving, which is often caused by a negligent driver using a cell phone whilst driving, but canalso occur due to adjusting a GPS navigation system, air conditioning, heating, or music in the car. Recent statistics suggest that distracted driving has become the main cause of collisions in San Diego and beyond
- Driving whilst intoxicated by either alcohol or drugs. Despite the dangerous of doing so being well-publicized, many motorists still indulge in this reckless and highly dangerous behavior, making alcohol the number one most common factor in San Diego head-on collision accidents
- Motorists failing to yield at a faulty or damaged traffic signal
- Drivers forced to swerve to avoid obstacles, including potholes and debris in their path
Although speeding is commonly associated with fatal head-on collisions, our San Diego lawyers are aware that even a low-speed crash of this type can be devastating. At Eugene Bruno & Associates, we have an outstanding proven record of success, making us the obvious choice to handle your lawsuit.
Schedule your Free Initial Consultation with an Expert San Diego Head-On Collision Accident Attorney Today
When you are involved in a San Diego head-on collision accident, you are likely to sustain serious injuries, such as the following:
- Broken skull, cheekbones, jaw, or other facial injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Lacerations and contusions caused by glass, metal and other debris
- Traumatic brain injuries, resulting from significant impact to the head.