Whatever the underlying cause may be, the number one type of car accident in San Diego is the rear-end accident. There are a variety of scenarios in which these accidents may occur, but all involve some form of negligence, or lack of attention on the part of the rearmost driver. Even the most attentive of motorists is likely to have experienced at least one moment where a split-second of distraction meant you became closer than you would like to driving into the back of another vehicle, so it is easy to understand why the propensity for distracted driving leads to thousands of rear-end accidents, both in San Diego and across the United States.
Rear-End Accident Attorney in San Diego
While we are, of course, loathe to state that there are positive sides to a car accident, you can at least rest assured that the frequency of San Diego rear-end accidents means that your attorney has extensive experience in successfully handling this type of case. If you feel you may be eligible to file for damages following a collision, a San Diego rear-end accident attorney from Eugene Bruno & Associates could be your key to maximum compensation.
Rear-End Accidents in San Diego, and How Our Lawyers Can Help You
Rear-end accidents can happen in pretty much any situation, although some of the most frequent locations of San Diego rear-end accidents include traffic lights, where a speeding, intoxicated, or otherwise distracted driver does not notice that the light has turned red and the cars in front have come to a stop. While a rear-end accident may be considered a minor accident, the resulting injuries, such as whiplash, may have a considerable adverse impact on your quality of life. If you have been injured in a rear-end accident, a San Diego attorney could help you to recover compensation in respect of your loss of earnings as you recover, the medical expenses you have incurred and are expected to incur in future due to your injuries, and other associated damages.
Did you know that distracted driving kills more teenagers than drunk driving? Distracted driving, potentially leading to a rear-end accident, can take many forms including:
- Texting while driving
- Talking on a cell phone while driving
- Eating or drinking while driving
- Talking to a passenger
- Picking an item up from the floor of your vehicle
- Using a GPS system
- Adjusting the radio, AC, or heating in the car
- Personal grooming
However your rear-end accident came about, our San Diego car accident attorneys can ensure you recover the damages you deserve.
Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation with a San Diego Rear-End Accident Attorney Today
If you, or a loved one, have become one of the 22,000 people injured by distracted driving on California roads annually, a skilled attorney from Eugene Bruno & Associates is ready and willing to put our legal knowledge to work for you.
After a San Diego rear-end accident, you deserve nothing less than the best legal representation. To schedule your free initial consultation with an attorney with a success rate of over 97%.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review