Auto Insurance Archive
Auto insurance is mandated by California, but it provides only basic financial protection if you (or another driver using your car) causes an accident that hurts someone or damages someone else’s property. Clients often are told by insurance agents or brokers that they have purchased “full coverage,” only to find out after an accident that it is not what they expected. Minimum coverage is all that is required by California, but that it is not what I would call “full coverage.” Why? Because the state-required minimum may not cover the cost of a serious accident.
People generally buy insurance for the purpose of protecting themselves and their assets. Home insurance, renters’ insurance, car insurance, business insurance, health insurance, life insurance, and other types of insurance are all designed to give a sense of security and provide reasonable compensation in the event that the insured item is damaged or lost.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review