Understanding the Insurance Company’s Motives
People generally buy insurance for the purpose of protecting themselves and their assets. Home insurance, renters’ insurance, car insurance, business insurance, health insurance, life insurance, and other types of insurance are all designed to give a sense of security and provide reasonable compensation in the event that the insured item is damaged or lost.
Certain restrictions are built into most insurance policies, so it is important that you thoroughly review your policy to know what will and will not be covered if you are involved in a car accident. It is also paramount that you understand that insurance companies do not always play fair. Many give a false sense of security that is taken away the moment you file your first claim. An insurance company’s primary interest is to accept your payment and, if at all possible, avoid paying out on a claim. That is how they make their money.
Unfortunately, in some cases insurance companies completely deny legitimate claims or offer much less than is appropriate for the victim’s injuries and losses. When these types of situations occur, it is important that the victim speak with an experienced attorney as soon as possible.
If you have an insurance claim you feel was unfairly denied, you can significantly improve your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve by hiring a San Diego car accident lawyer from Eugene Bruno & Associates My team is very familiar with the unethical practices often used by big insurance companies to deny valid claims or to payout less than is appropriate. We can build a comprehensive claim and ensure that you are not taken advantage of by your insurer.
At Eugene Bruno & Associates, we have a 99.7% success rate and are committed to giving clients the legal protection they need. Do not let your insurance company guilt you into accepting a low settlement or make you believe you are not covered; get the representation of a law firm with over 45 years of combined experience! Contact us now to discuss your situation and legal options.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review