Aggressive Settlement Tactics of the Big Insurance Companies
I work hard to ensure that my injured clients get the maximum compensation they deserve under the law as well as a sense of justice and maybe closure. That means going up against the big insurance companies which want to get away with paying as little as possible to boost their bottom lines. In short, the insurance companies have a financial incentive to belittle injury claims, but sometimes that can lead to belittling the people filing those claims too.
The big insurance companies may use a variety of aggressive settlement tactics to get you to settle your claim for much less than it may be worth. They may attempt to contact you within a few hours or days of your injury, before you have an opportunity to see a doctor. They may be aggressive. They may try to pressure you into a quick settlement. They may tell you that your claim is not worth much. They may offer you a low ball settlement and tell you to take it or leave it.
Most people don’t realize they’re sitting ducks. Maybe this is the first time you’ve ever been injured in an accident. How do you know whether the settlement the insurance company is offering you is fair and reasonable? You don’t and that’s the point. That’s what the big insurance companies are banking on (literally).
The insurance claims process is not a level playing field. It favors the big insurance companies. If you’re not familiar with the process, it would be easy to make a mistake that could end up costing you a lot of money. Unless you do something to level the playing field, it’s not going to get leveled. If the insurance companies don’t want you to know the true value of your case, find out for yourself. There are many factors that go into determining the value of a particular case. It’s best to talk to someone who knows the claims process, knows the value of your case, and will work for your best interest.
The big insurance companies have spent mountains of money on public relations to convince the general public that all injury claims are fake and injury lawyers can’t be trusted. By raising public awareness of the deceptive and aggressive tactics used by the big insurance companies, I continue to fight for my clients’ against these Goliaths who think of nothing but profit.
If you suspect that you may be the victim of aggressive or unfair settlement practices by the big insurance companies, feel free to call my office for a free consultation.
- “I would highly recommend Eugene Bruno & Associates! They helped me out with a case of mine and everything worked out perfectly. I worked with Amir, one of the lawyers and he was amazing. Definitely would work with him again. Thank you!”
- Mona Hakim, Google Review
- “This people deserve more than 5 stars. I would highly recommend them to anyone.”
- Faisal A., Google Review
- “You will not be disappointed hiring these guys. Eugene Bruno & Associates are the best car accident lawyers in San Diego and I recommend them 100%!!”
- Adam C., Google Review
- “Take the time to speak with Mr. Bruno, he will definitely help you and guide you and make you feel like family! Best decision I have made, I went with the best. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!”
- Lakeisha E., Google Review